This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.angelvelasco.com/ (sub-domains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).Compliance status
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:1. Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September:
there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents containing graphics, complex tables or in those signed electronically before their accessibility review.2. Disproportionate burden:
3. Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements; third party content not funded, developed or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on DD, MMMM YYYY.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
The statement was last revised on DD, MMMM YYYY.Comments and contact details
You can make communications
on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as for example
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- communicate other difficulties in accessing the content
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling (+34) 93 588 09 70.
You can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- o content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- o content that is exempted from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
Communications will be received and processed by © Transportes Ángel Velasco y especiales Anri as the party responsible for the contents of this website.Application procedure
Through this procedure you may initiate a complaint to find out and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, to request the adoption of the appropriate measures in the event that you do not agree with the decision adopted, or to state the reasons why you consider that the response does not comply with the requirements demanded.Optional content
The currently visible version of this website is dated MMMM YYYY and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, partial daily reviews are carried out of the new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final pages and documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images.
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards: HTML5, CSS, DOM, SVG.
- CSS, DOM, SVG.