We use our own cookies and third parties ones to offer our services and collect statistical data. If you continue browsing the internet you accept them. More information about the Cookies Policy



What is needed to request a budget and get a quick response?
To receive in the shortest possible time, a budget for the transport of goods by road, whether for international, national or local transport, or to carry out transport using a conventional trailer, groupage of goods, crane truck, small truck with a lifting platform, rental bull, etc. They must indicate all the characteristics of the service to be performed; It is essential to know measurements of "length x width x height" and "weight", and on the other hand origin and destination; province and postal code (if possible, street and exact number).

Finally, with the description of the service, even if it is urgent or not, we can see the type of vehicle needed and directly offer you the most economical one, according to your budget request.

Do not forget to indicate your telephone number and email in the form, so that we can contact you.

Even so, if you have any kind of question, do not hesitate to call us!
What does Lott and Cmr insurance cover?
It is a third party insurance that covers at a rate of € 4.71 / kilo damaged in National and € 10.33 / kilo damaged in international.

This figure gives a maximum value of the merchandise to be insured

Depending on the damaged kilos, they pay for the repair

It is important to assess whether there is any particularly valuable part in the merchandise but of little weight, for high values ​​we recommend expanding coverage
Do you insure the merchandise at all risk?
Yes, we have a fixed policy with Mapfre, with wide coverage, to use it when necessary and at a cheaper cost than doing it on behalf of the client.

It is the client who is obliged to request this coverage if it is of interest to him.

It is important to bear in mind that when the merchandise is second-hand, even if a full-risk coverage is contracted, in the event of a total loss, depreciation will be applied according to the years the property has. At Transportes Angel Velasco we advise and explain you in each case.
I have to load a tank without legs or cradles, does the carrier have to bring the means to condition it? Who has to supply the cribs or means for a correct conditioning?
The cradles, as any element to maintain the stability of a merchandise, must be supplied by the shipper, and before contracting the carriage, in case of not having means, he must inform the carrier in order to see what options he would have.

The companies that do special transports have specialized vehicles for different forms of merchandise, round (tanks), triangular (Ships) or flat (boxes), and in many cases we will not require elements to maintain stability, such as cradles. , since the semi trailers are hollow in the center and the merchandise fits in the hollow without the possibility of moving.

Even sometimes the manufacturer's cradles must be removed because transport by road would not be viable with them, in cases for merchandise over 4 meters high, this situation can occur.

We provide our experience in each transport, and it is a fact that we confirm with sufficient foresight on any trip in order to be able to be clear about how the merchandise will be loaded and if any additional work is required.
How many pallets can fit in a trailer?
It depends on the measure, you have to know if they are European (1.20 X 0.80) it would have a capacity of 33 base pallets on the ground or Americans (1.20 X 1.20) a capacity of 22 pallets, it would be necessary to check if they are removable or not, and the weight per pallet

The measurements of an interior trailer are 13.60 meters long x 2.45 wide x 2.70 high and a maximum of 24 tons, if your merchandise is not standard measurements it is to cubed them according to the maximum indicated by measurements or weight.

There are trailers that are lower and can carry more height, they are called megabytes, they can load up to 3 meters high, the rest of measurements and weight as above.

If you have any questions, call us and our advisers will help you calculate it and recommend the best option for your transport.
Until what tonnage do you load?
We do special transports, everything that exceeds the measures of a standard trailer or weights needs permits to be able to circulate and vehicles in most cases discovered to be able to extend the semi-trailers and be able to load 40-meter beams, 4.5-meter boats. high, 80 ton industrial machines, metal structure 5 meters wide.

If you have a merchandise that exceeds the indicated limits, call us we will advise you according to origin, destination and type of merchandise the best option, large companies consult us before building to optimize the costs of assembly at destination and our technical department together with your team of engineers can determine all the possibility of construction + transport feasibility to destination
How much can the merchandise stick out of the truck?
Along the vehicle and for vehicles up to 5 meters long: 1/3 of the length of the vehicle at the front and another 1/3 at the rear.

Along the vehicle and for vehicles longer than 5 meters: 2 meters in front and 3 meters behind.

Across the width of the vehicle and for indivisible loads: possibility of protruding up to 0.40 meters on each side, provided that the total width is not exceeded 2.55 meters.

Across the width of the vehicle and for divisible loads: they cannot protrude from the plan projection of these vehicles

For the transport of indivisible loads that inevitably exceed the indicated limits, it must be carried out with the corresponding complementary circulation authorization and in accordance with the rules and conditions that are established.
Can you drive on public roads with a tail lift?
Only towed aerial platforms, basket trucks and those self-propelled platforms that can be registered and that meet the requirements established by the General Regulation of Drivers RD 818/2009 can circulate on public roads, it being the customer's responsibility to process the necessary public road occupancy permits.

In addition, as long as the platform is registered and circulates on public roads, it is necessary to have a driver's license. This is independent of the lift platform license, they are two issues that are often confused, but they are independent.

If you are driving at a maximum speed of 40 km/hour, a B driving license is sufficient. At a higher speed it will depend on the weight of the machine, and a C may be needed to transport machines weighing up to 7,500 kg or a higher license.

Machines that are not registered cannot circulate on public roads. Its use is exclusive for the interior of enclosures or works.